- ENERGY SERVICES
- Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- SBEM Calculations (SBEM BRUKL PARTL)
- SAP Calculations (SAP EPC)
- Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Air Conditioning Inspections (TM 44)
- Asbestos Surveys and Consultancy
- Air Permeability Tests (Air Pressure Test & Air Leakage Test)
- Noise Tests and Consultancy
- Water Efficiency Calculation
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Ventilation Test
- ORDER NOW - FREE QUOTES
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- CONTACT US
The Water Efficiency Calculation for new dwellings
Download a sample for water efficiency calculation
Download The Water Efficiency Calculator for new dwellings
The water efficiency calculation or water usage calculation also known as water consumption calculation is the methodology to calculate the total water usage in new dwelling per person per day.
The potential consumption of water by persons occupying a dwelling must not exceed 125 Litre/person/day, (calculated in accordance with The Government’s national calculation methodology for assessing water efficiency in new dwellings).
This methodology is in support of The Code for Sustainable Homes, May 2009 and the Building Regulations 2000.
Maximum consumption of potable water (litres/person/day)
Code for Sustainable Homes (Level 1/2) 120 litres/person/day
Code for Sustainable Homes (Level 3/4) 105 litres/person/day
Code for Sustainable Homes (Level 5/6) 80 litres/person/day
In water usage calculation we require the use of water consumption figures from manufacturers product details.
Future BY Energy
Future BY Energy Ltd is a professional energy assessor company with a rich understanding of the UK energy market. We offer independent professional expertise in mechanical engineering for all domestic and commercial buildings and strategic energy advice. As expert designers and specifiers of heating-cooling systems, we pride ourselves in finding affordable energy efficient solutions for new and existing buildings. We have top level experience in a wide range of building types in both commercial and domestic sectors.
As registered energy assessors we provide:
• Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
• SAP calculation and predicted energy assessment for new built dwellings (EPC-SAP/PartL)
• SBEM calculation for Commercial buildings (SBEM/Part L)
• Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
• Display Energy Certificates for Public buildings (DEC)
• Air Conditioning Inspections (TM44)
• Asbestos surveys and consultancy
• Air permeability-Leakage test
• Sound test and acoustic consultancy
Please do not hesitate to contact, Behdad Yazdani, on 02081440820, who will be pleased to advise you.