- ENERGY SERVICES
- Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- SBEM Calculations (SBEM BRUKL PARTL)
- SAP Calculations (SAP EPC)
- Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Air Conditioning Inspections (TM 44)
- Asbestos Surveys and Consultancy
- Air Permeability Tests (Air Pressure Test & Air Leakage Test)
- Noise Tests and Consultancy
- Water Efficiency Calculation
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Ventilation Test
- ORDER NOW - FREE QUOTES
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- CONTACT US
We are working with qualified assessors to provide thermal imaging for domestic and commercial buildings.
Thermal images display the amount of infrared energy emitted, transmitted, and reflected by an object. Infrared energy is an indication of heat, so differences in temperatures help us to see the objects differently in the eye of a thermal camera.
The image shows the viewer an approximation of the temperature.
Thermal imaging has a wide range of use in the industry from medical science to chemistry.
Thermal imaging is a highly recommended method by low carbon energy consultants and energy assessors and has always been use as trusted method in energy audits.
In the buildings the main use of thermal imaging are as follow:
1- Insulation incontinuity (building fabric): This can cause thermal bridges (wherever heat can transfer from conditioned space to outside air) which mean loosing heat through un-insulated spaces such as walls, roofs and even floors.
2- Insulation incontinuity (utilities): The same technology can be used to locate poorly insulated heating and cooling pipework and ductworks under cover and/or inside the walls, floor and ceilings.
3- Air Leakage: Escaping air from inside a building has a different temperature compared to outside air. So it’s important to recognise that air leakage can be easily identified by thermal imaging. Air leakage testing is a compulsory test by building regulations Part L for some new buildings. In order to achieve the best result, thermal imaging is recommended to identify any gaps between the materials, which allows air to escape or any uncovered ventilation grilles. Air leakage test is also a highly recommended method by energy assessors to improve energy consumptions in the buildings by limiting the infiltration and unwanted draughts.
4- Electrical and mechanical services: As thermal imaging cameras show any temperature differences inside the systems, these images can be used to identify any faults, overheating, high currents, sparks, inside the mechanical and electrical systems and their fuse boxes.
5- Water leakage: As treated water (chilled or cooled) has a considerable temperature difference compare to surrounding environment either inside the buildings or outside. Any possible leakage is visible by thermal imaging even when pipes are buried.
Future BY Energy
Future BY Energy Ltd is a professional energy assessor company with a rich understanding of the UK energy market. We offer independent professional expertise in mechanical engineering for all domestic and commercial buildings and strategic energy advice. As expert designers and specifiers of heating-cooling systems, we pride ourselves in finding affordable energy efficient solutions for new and existing buildings. We have top level experience in a wide range of building types in both commercial and domestic sectors.
As registered energy assessors we provide:
• Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
• SAP calculation and predicted energy assessment for new built dwellings (EPC-SAP/PartL)
• SBEM calculation for Commercial buildings (SBEM/Part L)
• Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
• Display Energy Certificates for Public buildings (DEC)
• Air Conditioning Inspections (TM44)
• Asbestos surveys and consultancy
• Air permeability-Leakage test
• Sound test and acoustic consultancy
Please do not hesitate to contact, Behdad Yazdani, on 02081440820, who will be pleased to advise you.