- ENERGY SERVICES
- Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- SBEM Calculations (SBEM BRUKL PARTL)
- SAP Calculations (SAP EPC)
- Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Air Conditioning Inspections (TM 44)
- Asbestos Surveys and Consultancy
- Air Permeability Tests (Air Pressure Test & Air Leakage Test)
- Noise Tests and Consultancy
- Water Efficiency Calculation
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Ventilation Test
- ORDER NOW - FREE QUOTES
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- CONTACT US
Small combined heat and power (CHP) systems are now becoming available for individual houses, block of houses and small non-domestic premises. CHP at the large commercial size is now common in premises which have a simultaneous demand for|
heating and electricity for long periods, such as hospitals, recreational centres, hotels and nurseries. Compared with using electricity, CHP can offer a more efficient and economic method of supplying energy demand.
CHP for small buildings is now available as a result of the development of small gas- (or oil-) fired engines, linked to electric generators, with heat available for use in the building.
There are currently two types of mechanical engines available:
Internal combustion engine systems normally supply an electrical output more than 5kW, with a heat output of upwards of 10kW. They are normally suitable for groups of flats, grouped residential buildings such as nursing homes, and some small commercial premises, depending on the heat demand.
Calculations of overall system efficiencies are complicated as they must consider the heat output together with the effects of the displaced electricity from central generation via the grid. The calculation methodology is given below. Micro-CHP calculations are in the revised SAP methodology.
Future BY Energy
Future BY Energy Ltd is a professional energy assessor company with a rich understanding of the UK energy market. We offer independent professional expertise in mechanical engineering for all domestic and commercial buildings and strategic energy advice. As expert designers and specifiers of heating-cooling systems, we pride ourselves in finding affordable energy efficient solutions for new and existing buildings. We have top level experience in a wide range of building types in both commercial and domestic sectors.
As registered energy assessors we provide:
• Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
• SAP calculation and predicted energy assessment for new built dwellings (EPC-SAP/PartL)
• SBEM calculation for Commercial buildings (SBEM/Part L)
• Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
• Display Energy Certificates for Public buildings (DEC)
• Air Conditioning Inspections (TM44)
• Asbestos surveys and consultancy
• Air permeability-Leakage test
• Sound test and acoustic consultancy
Please do not hesitate to contact, Behdad Yazdani, on 02081440820, who will be pleased to advise you.