- ENERGY SERVICES
- Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- SBEM Calculations (SBEM BRUKL PARTL)
- SAP Calculations (SAP EPC)
- Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Air Conditioning Inspections (TM 44)
- Code for Sustainable Homes (Code)
- BREEAM ASSESSMENTS (BREEAM)
- Gas Safety Inspections (Domestic & Commercial Safe CP 12)
- Thermal Imaging Surveys (Infra-red energy surveys)
- Periodic Electrical Safety Inspections (NICEIC)
- PAT Testing (Portable Appliance Testing)
- Asbestos Surveys and Consultancy
- Air Permeability Tests (Air Pressure Test & Air Leakage Test)
- Noise Tests and Consultancy
- Floor Plans and Lease Plans
- Water Efficiency Calculation
- ORDER NOW - FREE QUOTES
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- CONTACT US
Domestic Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives home owners, tenants and buyers information on the energy efficiency of their property. It gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from A to G.
SAP Calculations (SAP EPC)
On construction Domestic Energy Performance Certificate for dwelling (EPC‐SAP) From 6 April 2008 it will be law to provide an Energy Performance Certificate for all new and newly built homes that are completed after that date. An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives information on the building’s energy efficiency.
Commercial Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – SBEM Calculations (SBEM BRUKL PART L)
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is intended to inform potential buyers or tenants about the energy performance of a building, so they can consider energy efficiency as part of their investment or business decision to buy or rent that building. An EPC will provide an energy rating for a building, which is based on the performance potential of the building itself (the fabric) and its services (such as heating, ventilation and lighting).
Display Energy Certificate for public buildings (DEC)
A Display Energy Certificate shows the energy performance of a building based on actual energy consumption as recorded annually over the last three years. A DEC is valid for one year and must be updated annually.
TM44 Air conditioning Inspection Report
According to new Government legislation imposed by the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD), by the 4th of January 2011 all systems with capacity of more than 12kW must have had at least one Air Conditioning Inspection TM44 done on their systems.
Air Permeability tests
Air tightness test is also known as air permeability test and is carried out by competent testing company to identify the volume of air escaping from the building. Irrespective of Building Regulations requirements (Part L1A conservation of fuel and power in new dwellings and Part L2 conservation of fuel and power in Non-dwellings), pressure testing provides huge benefits, as it will help you to make buildings more energy efficient, cost effective and comfortable.
Floor plans and Lease plans
We provide detailed accurate and scaled floor plans for domestic and commercial properties. Floor plans are now a part of ‘documents vendors’, which are put together when marketing properties. All state agents offer you floor plans to go along with the EPCs. From October 2003 all new leases granted for terms over seven years or existing leases sold or assigned with seven years to run must be registered with Land Registry.
Gas safety inspections (Domestic & Commercial Gas Safe CP12)
Gas Safe Register replaced Corgi as the organisation responsible for gas safety in Great Britain on 1 April 2009.
This is particularly relevant for Landlords and Letting Agents are the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, under which Landlords are legally required to ensure that any gas appliances, fittings and flues provided for their tenants use are safe.
Thermal imaging surveys (Infra-red energy surveys)
Thermal image displays the amount of infrared energy emitted, transmitted, and reflected by an object. Infrared energy is an indication of heat, so differences in temperatures help us to see the objects differently in the eye of a thermal camera. The image shows the viewer an approximation of the temperature.
Code for Sustainable Homes (Code Assessment)
The Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH) is a general rating method for assessing and certifying the performance of new dwellings based on BRE Eco Homes scheme. It is a national guideline intended to encourage improvements in sustainable home building.
BREEAM Assessments (BREEAM Assessment)
The BREEAM Assessment is a general rating method for assessing and certifying the performance of new commercial buildings based on BRE scheme. It is a national guideline intended to encourage improvements in sustainable buildings.
Future BY Energy Ltd is a professional energy assessor company with a rich understanding of the UK energy market. We offer independent professional expertise in mechanical engineering for all domestic and commercial buildings and strategic energy advice. As expert designers and specifiers of heating-cooling systems, we pride ourselves in finding affordable energy efficient solutions for new and existing buildings. We have top level experience in a wide range of building types in both commercial and domestic sectors.
As registered energy assessors we provide:
• Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
• SAP calculation and predicted energy assessment for new built dwellings (EPC-SAP/PartL)
• SBEM calculation for Commercial buildings (SBEM/Part L)
• Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
• Display Energy Certificates for Public buildings (DEC)
• Air Conditioning Inspections (TM44)
• Code for sustainable Homes (Code Assessment)
• BREEAM Assessments (Educational Buildings & Offices)
• Gas safety certificates and inspections for commercial and domestic (CP12)
• Asbestos surveys and consultancy
• Thermal infrared imaging and energy surveys
• Floor plans and Lease plans
• Periodic electrical safety inspections (NICEIC) and PAT Testing (Portable Appliance Testing)
• Noise tests and consultancy
• Air permeability-Leakage test
• Sound test and acoustic consultancy
Please do not hesitate to contact, Behdad Yazdani, on 02081440820, who will be pleased to advise you.